Menu
etray_5683
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Router will not stay connected

hello

came down this morning the find my router not lite up, the only light on was the power light. we turned it off for a minute then switched it back on. it then went through it normal motions of booting up green up and down arrow etc until all lights were solid blue. my phone will then connect to wifi but then the router drops out again and goes through the stages again. all on its own without being re started. I have logged into my account and ran a test which came back with no fault to my equipment. any thoughts?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router will not stay connected

Hi etray_5683,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy I'm sorry to hear that your hub is rebooting so frequently, that does sound frustrating.

When testing things this end the hub is reporting an up time of over 6 hours, would you say things have improved since you posted? If not, I'd try a factory reset of the hub to see if this helps things at all.

If not - just give us a shout and we'll see what we can do to sort this out for you.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos