Menu
Yarrakid
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Router Issues

Hi
Hope this is the right area to post this. I've been having issues of late in regards to my router dropping the internet on a regular basis. It would do it between 8.30 - 9.30 pm but now it seems to be irregular times. We watch Netflix and the like and download updates etc.. and use it for university work as well.

Can any one help or suggest away to fix this as we have keep re opting to router which is becoming increasingly difficult

Thank in advance
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router Issues

Just to confirm that it is definitely the router loosing internet, are you connecting wired or via wifi, and if wifi does the same happen wired.

when you loose connection can you connect to the router at 192.168.0.1 click on show router status and post what you find here.

0 Kudos
Grahamwise4
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
For a few years I have been having problems connecting to Samsung smart TV wirelessly. It worked fine to start now nothing. I cant connect to Ethernet as too far from router. Every other device in the same area has maximum signal strength on wifi. The to csnt even find the router. I have a super hub 2. My other smart TVs down stairs not a problem. The problem is tv samsung ue26eh4500wxxu. Have tried manual dns of 888 no good. Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Yarrakid,

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Apologies for the problems with your connection. Can you please confirm if you're using a wireless or a hard-wired connection? If you're using the wireless, have you tried changing your wireless channel yet? Often this will help if you're being affected by wireless interference.

Apologies again for this, hope to hear back from you soon.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos