Menu
wuroct
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Registered Users

When I type the post code, it now gives me the number registered 597, this is within the G53 7ZH area, is this a good sign that cable will be installed soon prior to this it used to come up with message 'coming soon, there are near areas that have cable.

The latest message I have from Virgin Media is ' The Headend Impact Assessment is complete and the opportunity is waiting to be presented to ODG for approval before the planning work can start.'
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered Users

Hi  wuroct

Thanks for getting back to us on the forums Smiley Happy

The systems don't show any progress on ths at the front end so I've popped back to the ones who have been supporting me here for you and asked the question again.

I know this is registered under NEX 003645

I'lllet you know as soon as I know more Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wuroct

Thanks for the PM's

Funnily enough I was chasing this for you yesterday and the teams came back to me to say:

This is pending ODG approval. (Opportunity Development Group)

We still don’t have an ECD (Estimated Completion Date) for the final plans or when this will be presented at ODG.

My apologies we still don't have a time frame for this yet. 

Please just pop back to us once every month or so and we'll be happy to continue to chase this for you,

Many thanks.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi wuroct Smiley Happy

Thanks for the PM chaser.

I've sent the teams an email to find out if we have an update for you.

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
wuroct
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen, any update?
Thanks
Waheed
0 Kudos