Menu
walshe121
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re pull not happened

Well 6 weeks has passed since the 'promised' night re-pull would be done. I was sceptical to start with looking through these forums that it would occur but then slightly really assured when some spray paint with re-pull written on went down near the junction box about 3 weeks ago but to nothing since (so much so that the paint has now washed away). Signed our contract on the 17th dec 2016, it's now the 10 Feb 2017. And actually I'd like the contract to be cancelled, as even another week is 7 weeks too long! Not had a phone or Internet since the 7th Dec 2016!

Construction team never answer and the Indian call centre is less than helpful. Will I be charged for leaving (even though I've never even been installed) as sky have said they can put it in, in 2weeks.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Re pull not happened

Hello walshe121,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about the lengthy issues with regards to your install, I want to chase this up for you. I can see it's booked in for later in the month, but I want to ensure this goes ahead as planned. To make it easier for us to keep in touch, I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right).

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
zvonok
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

They may try to...BUT even the 'cheapest lawyer in town' would get that scrapped!
Services not supplied in a reasonable time argument! :..ZVNK ...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello walshe121,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about the lengthy issues with regards to your install, I want to chase this up for you. I can see it's booked in for later in the month, but I want to ensure this goes ahead as planned. To make it easier for us to keep in touch, I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right).

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos