Menu
Carty501
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re Pull

Hi I ordered Virgin Media on the 24th Feb 2017, I selected the 11th March for my install.

I received a text message 5.30pm on the 10th March to contact Virgin regarding my install.

I was told I required a Re pull but I live on a busy main road !!!

When I rung customer services on Monday 13th March to ask how long this would take, I was given no indication of when this would happen.. The nice Indian guy said "As a good will gesture we will knock £15 a month off your bill for 12 month", I asked for confirmation of this via email, as at today 19th march I have had no confirmation or any indication of when my re pull will happen. Any help on this guys, any body had issues ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re Pull

Hi Carty501

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the re-pull for your services and a warm welcome to the community.

I appreciate that these delays do impact our customers but they are necessary for us to complete the repair works that we have identified during the pre-call in order for us to provide services for you.

The work that is needed requires permits from the local authority and permits from any utility companies who have cables where we are planning to work or dig.

To keep up to date with this with our Construction teams you can contact them directly via 0345 045 0595 and their opening hours are Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm.

Additionally I am going to check in with the teams for you about this tomorrow morning when I am back in and I'll pop back to you with an update.

I'll let you know what they advise.

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Carty501

Just a quick catch up to advise that myself and the construction teams have been chasing this for you and we are just waiting on some feedback form the area managers on your behalf.

I'll be back in touch as soon as we get this.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Carty501
Tuning in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me, I was thinking of changing my order to SKY for the services.

What will happen with the promised £15 a month discount on my virgin contract for 12 months.

regards

Gary cartmel

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary

I am sorry you are thinking of changing to SKY Smiley Sad I do appreciate the delays are not ideal and understand you are doing what is best for you as a customer here. We're still here to support you if you are going to stick with us Smiley Happy

We can only apply a credit to you if you are at some point going to become a customer with us. The money promised is waiting to credit the account that would activate once the account is installed. If the installation doesn't take place the money promised would not apply as this is towards services you would have been having with us.

Keep us posted and let us know if you want us to look into anything else for you.

Alternatively if I am not available for you the opening hours for the construction team are Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm and their direct dial number is  0345 045 0595.

Just keep in touch Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Carty501
Tuning in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi
Could you please find out how far forward I am with my re pull please

Regards

Gary
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary

Many thanks for taking the time to get back in touch with us about the re-pull

I have spoken to the Pre Install teams this morning, and I know you too have been in touch with them and together we have escalated this to the area managers for you.

I'll be back in touch with you on the forums as soon as I get a response from them. This should be no later than by Thursday.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Carty501
Tuning in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Karen for getting back to me
0 Kudos
Carty501
Tuning in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Just wondering if any news on the Re Pull ??

Regards

Gary

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary

I do apologise but I've had no feedback since we last spoke at the beginning of May. As I've had some time off this month I've been unable to chase this for you earlier than now. I've checked back in with the area managers for you and I hope to have an update for you soon.

Many thanks once more for your continued patience.

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos