Menu
Greenwood15
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems with new hub connection

When my 3.0 turned up on the morning of the 24th, I went through the step-by-step in the booklets you get with your quickstart kit and did everything accordingly, but experienced problems activating for half an hour, then when that was solved I experienced problems actually receiving an internet connection in order to complete registration, and then when I finally solved that, the base LED stayed white for about half a minute, then went straight to flashing green, which it has been now since 10pm, it keeps switching between "white base, other leds are green flashing" and just a green flashing base, to a flashing green base with a red internet light. Either way I'm not able to receive an Internet connection, it takes me to that page where it offers to scan for the problem but that gets nowhere every time

Somebody help me please
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with new hub connection

hiya @Greenwood15 best to give the activation team a call number should be in the box, since it will be around 5+ days for a forum admin to reply.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos