Menu
Brandy202
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor service

Hello.

After waiting a whole week for this nonsense to arrive, the virgin pack is now all set up and yet after being told it will work straight away, we have a problem. Fair enough. So we called the helpline for support just to be told we have to wait another week before a technician can come and look at the problem. May I add that someone came yesterday on the 22nd, claiming that they're checking that the cables are fine, which they said they were. So why am I having to sit here fuming? May I have some 'reasonable' support please? So I don't have to be spending Christmas in a quiet house. This service is making me regret leaving Sky and I hate regrets.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service

Hey Brandy202,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than satisfactory, I'm hoping I'll be able to change your opinion.

I can't locate your account to check if you're up and running now and I want to make sure that you're not struggling with any of your services anymore so I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm your account info.

Hope to hear back from you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos