Menu
Butter_cheese
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please help - router has broken and can't reach support

Hi, not sure if this is the right board but can anyone help me?

I have the original super hub and it seems to have broken - no lights are coming on. I've tried it in different outlets and with an extension lead with leds so it's clearly getting power. I've checked all the connections, tried turning it off and on and doing a hard reset with a bobby pin with no results and I believe it to be dead.

I have called the support line (150 from my Virgin mobile) twice now and each time the automated service has taken my details and told me I would be connected to an adviser in 5 minutes. After 5 minutes of hold music the call disconnects (both times did the same thing). I have searched all over the website and cannot find another way to contact support.

Please please help I don't know what else to do.
0 Kudos
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please help - router has broken and can't reach support

It can take up to a week for a response here, so best to keep trying the phone.

Also you can contact VM on Twitter and it may be faster ?

0 Kudos
Butter_cheese
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The call didn't disconnect today and I got through to a real person! My new router is on route Smiley Tongue.

Thank you for your reply. I was concerned if the helpline didn't work that I wouldn't be able to get through to them so thank you for telling me about an alternative, it was very reassuring
0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wish you luck with a speedy return to service and hope your new replacement makes it to you very soon Smiley Happy

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos