Menu
Smokey999
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Piggy backed on neighbour

Hi I'm still piggy backed to next door what's the problem with connecting properly this is not the way I understood it happened..
Also I'm still no phone line...
What's the usual real connection waiting time ...
do I need to cancel I'm getting worried it's not happening..?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Piggy backed on neighbour

Hello Smokey999,

Sorry to learn you're without a working telephone line at the moment.

I have checked your account and I can see you've spoken to our team today who are awaiting further information regarding this.

I will keep an eye on your account and once there are any updates I'll be in touch.

Thank you for your patience so far.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Smokey999
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff thanks for bobbing in on me Rose ..cable pullers came hit blockage sent a new team to unblock thought they'd done it loads of markings on path .. but I still can't see a cable to my omni box except one from neighbour.. so at moment no telephone..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Smokey999

I can see the ticket for the work is still open and I'd expect this to happen very soon by looking at the notes on your account. 

We'd love to hear how the whole thing goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Smokey999 wrote:
Great stuff thanks for bobbing in on me Rose ..cable pullers came hit blockage sent a new team to unblock thought they'd done it loads of markings on path .. but I still can't see a cable to my omni box except one from neighbour.. so at moment no telephone..

Pop over to https://roadworks.org/ & zoom in to your address. If the local authority has issued a permit for the work it should be displayed here along with a target date.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Smokey999
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes latest update is Sean manager has handed over to Kieth manager and I believe the permit to dig is live tomorrow so we should be up and running official tomorrow..
Thanks for bobbing in .
0 Kudos