Menu
greedy60
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ou new hub

We received our new hub, but the way VIRGIN  installed our system in the first place means we cannot connect the new hub successfully, we will need some changes made, can any one tell me how to get in touch with Virgin to discuss this please. I'm quite old so will need help here.Thank you

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ou new hub

Hi greedy60.   It sounds like you will need an engineer's visit to complete the installation.   I would suggest you wait until Monday morning and contact the UK based Retentions Team ... they can deal with much more than retentions.   150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.    I'm sure they will be able to book an engineer for you but there may be some delay involved.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

what was not said above is if they class it as a non fault call out then the charge is £99 - so emphasise the hub cannot be fitted as things are and the tech visit is needed to resolve that - so classed a a fault and should then be free

Tony

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi greedy60.   It sounds like you will need an engineer's visit to complete the installation.   I would suggest you wait until Monday morning and contact the UK based Retentions Team ... they can deal with much more than retentions.   150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.    I'm sure they will be able to book an engineer for you but there may be some delay involved.

Electron
greedy60
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I really appreciate you taking the time and trouble to reply, it's a big help thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

what was not said above is if they class it as a non fault call out then the charge is £99 - so emphasise the hub cannot be fitted as things are and the tech visit is needed to resolve that - so classed a a fault and should then be free

Tony
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good point Tony, well said.

Electron
0 Kudos
greedy60
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thats thoughtful of you Tony  thank you.

0 Kudos