Menu
stefan1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not a happy camper

So, been with Virgin for over 5 years, had the full package, TV, Phone, 200mbps internet the lot. Recently moved house, only to be told no install available till March 14th, nearly two weeks, working from home this is a nightmare for me. But I'm getting by, just with a crappy 4G mobile connection, however not being able to get into my virgin media is the straw thats breaking the camels back.

Why does the password reset section keep telling me 'Opps - Something went wrong?'

TBH, Sky can install in next 3 days and I'm seriously considering ditching the lot, i've had nothing but shoddy service since i requested to move my services to new house.

I've even had to start reading books again, cus got no bloody TV!

Helpful Answers
Spod
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Not a happy camper

If you're running AdBlock or similar on the mobile this can cause problems with passwords on some sites, had to ditch it from my phone to read my email (works fine on my tablet, but just wouldn't work on the phone til I ditched AdBlock, so maybe Android version related).
0 Kudos

All Replies
Spod
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you're running AdBlock or similar on the mobile this can cause problems with passwords on some sites, had to ditch it from my phone to read my email (works fine on my tablet, but just wouldn't work on the phone til I ditched AdBlock, so maybe Android version related).
0 Kudos
stefan1968
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Nope, not running adblock. It just seems their portal is broken. To be honest, I'm more miffed at the 2 week install time between moving houses, I was told I was being put on a priority waiting list if anyone cancelled, however as they'd thoughtfully not taken my mobile number until I called back to remind them, I presume an engineer was going to contact me at short notice via the medium of dance or something.

Forgive my sarcasm, I'm a little aggrieved with the whole thing as it impacts my work.

0 Kudos