Menu
Pesto
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No one turn up for installation

New installation promised today .no engineers turn up.contact the helpdesk no support given .bad news is i was with sky for 10 years my contract ends today .so I lost Sky services and no installation from virgin .i got no internet or Tv .first impression of virgin not good .better go back to sky again ? Any one had same experience with virgin ?
0 Kudos
christoy
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No one turn up for installation

Exactly same. Did you receive your new box? they will cancel the engineer and not tell you if you have not received the box..................

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No one turn up for installation

Hey Pesto

My apologies that the teams did not turn up for the installation on the expected date.

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this and thanks too for joining us on the forums. While it's not the best of circumstances, we are glad to have you with us.

I can see since you posted you have spoken to our teams and looked into this further with them.

If you need anything else from us please just let us know and we'll do what we can to support you further.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos