Menu
Benji414
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Hi there.
1st time using this so hopefully someone can help.
My internet has been down for a week now. I've had an engineer come out on Tuesday morning and seemed to get it working for a few hours but it went down again. The outage is also affecting my neighbours. After numerous calls we have managed to find out that it MIGHT be a problem with a cable in the street. Also they said it was booked to be repaired SOMETIME in September and HOPEFULLY that will fix it.😣
Is there a way I can get them to speed up the repair? Or something I could try as they are not sure if it's the cable in the street? I'm just not sure what to do now.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Compbck
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No internet

Have you and your neighbours (group tactic) considered the art of "Bad Publicity", which I will leave to your imagination.

No company wants to be criticised in the public domain, and there are now many ways of achieving this.

You are paying customers and as such are entitled to some sort of reasonable support service to be provided within a reasonable time period - September is still a number of weeks away

All Replies
Compbck
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have you and your neighbours (group tactic) considered the art of "Bad Publicity", which I will leave to your imagination.

No company wants to be criticised in the public domain, and there are now many ways of achieving this.

You are paying customers and as such are entitled to some sort of reasonable support service to be provided within a reasonable time period - September is still a number of weeks away
Benji414
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

True. And I don't even know when in September this will be. For all I know it will be the END of next month!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Benji414,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that your connection is intermittent, I know this can be really frustrating.

I want to investigate the delay and help as much as I can.

So that we can keep in touch I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right).

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jeankay
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am missing the internet on my mobile phone. have just changed to virgin. had the internet with my other provider so dont understand why no internet with virgin.

jean kay

0 Kudos