Menu
stelly
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No internet since Sunday!!!

Hi,

I'm in area 20 and not only do I have poor Internet speeds but now I have had no Internet at all since about 4pm yesterday evening (26/02/2017)  and have had very little feedback from Virgin Media.

I have for homeworks as I expect it to be a business level SLA and support, I work away from my home office and it is critical that I can access my home office when I'm not there... I needed to access my computer yesterday and have not been able to... I'm getting a ETA of 3pm today which is almost a full 24 hours since the issue first started and there is nothing on their service website showing that there is an issue with my area.

This and the speed issues is not helping my love for VM.

Stelly

0 Kudos
stelly
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet since Sunday!!!

Now some snotty woman on the phone has informed me its going to be like this untill tomorrow 3pm... 48 hours down, I'm amazed! So close to cancelling!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stelly, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and there was a fault, ref F005118090 for SNR and FECS (Signal to noise ratio and Forward Error Corrections). 

Apologies for the trouble you have had with the connection. I can see there is still a little trouble with this. I have popped the details across to Networks to investigate further. Once I have more news I will let you know. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stelly,

Just a quick update, just as a quick update the connection in your area is now looking much better how have things been looking for you since we spoke to you last? 

If you are still having trouble let me know and I will be happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
stelly
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

My 300mbps internet is currently running at 1.6mbps so as you can see not great!!!! This is twice in one month for a service that I pay a premium for!!!!!!!!

Stelly
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Stelly,

Really sorry for any inconvenience caused by your recent connection problems. I can see you're back up and running and everything looks normal again.

We're keen to keep an eye on this so please continue to monitor and let us know how you get on.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos