Menu
Luk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet since 9AM this morning

Hello anyone kind and awesome enough to help me get my internet connection back. I am in the Derby area and was wondering if Virgin are aware of the fault here and when might it be sorted? First time had issue since moving house, has been working well up until this morning. Had quite a bit of hassle dealing with problems in past though and hope this will be resolved like yesterday or asap please? Haven't been able to get on with any work today at all Smiley Sad

Sometimes it'll trick me by working for literally a few seconds but then just brings up router login page or click here to try fix troubleshooting tool which inevitably fails. Similar log events/router status as the user Wizen posted about earlier on, except mine certainly haven't resolved themselves yet.

Greatly appreciate your help with this if anyone obliges me so. Familiar situation to anyone? Anything I can do besides hoping Virgin hurry up and put what is wrong right again? Many thanks!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet since 9AM this morning

Have you checked Service Status via your My VirginMedia login?

This will tell you if sufficient people in your area have reported a problem in your area for Virgin Media to declare it as an area fault.

Even if it doesn't appear on Service Status, it could still be an area issue but not reported yet by sufficient customers. Have you reported your problem by calling Virgin Media?

If not, call now and you will help identify if there is an area fault or a problem individual to you.

0 Kudos