Menu
Lounater
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No internet in area 22

I live in E14 (area 22) and I don't have internet since last Friday. I've been told that it's a problem in the area. Everyday, I call Virgin and every day I'm told the problem will be solved in the next couple of hours as engineers had to extend their initial deadline.

6 days later the problem is still not fixed.

Could you please give us more update on what's the problem and when it will be fixed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet in area 22

Hello Lounater,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I can see that you've spoken to one of the team since your post so please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes me too. No internet for eight days. They keep opening fault "tickets" then believing they have fixed them so they close them off. One way they can keep their internal KPIs. The outage is affecting at least 250 households. Next scheduled fix time is 18:00 tonight.
0 Kudos
Babylong
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same issue with my broadband. No internet since Friday and it is still not working. Every time I call, they tell me it is fixed or going to be fixed soon and every time I get disappointed. One of their staff even blames me for contacting them too often. I don't get update and I had to call to find out what is going on, and he gets annoyed. Ridiculous customer service. 

0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still no internet from Virgin Media here in London E16. This is own day nine of no service and nine days of expected resolved days / times being passed.

In the lobby of my apartment building a Virgin Media hate board has been established. Richard Branson must be so proud...not.
0 Kudos
Opus1
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Quoted for truth. For the past week the faults described on service status are clearly just fabricated and then "resolved" after a while. That then cancels any engineer appointments you might have scheduled, since your problem is fixed according to their system. A rather convenient cycle of avoidance from Virgin. I've never experienced such terrible customer service before.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello all,

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service. If this is still happening please get in touch with me via PM and I'll gladly investigate further.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos