Menu
chichiua
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet for more than two weeks

On 9th of December, i decided to make a new contract with Virgin media and it said I can manually activate at home on tomorrow. Then after spending 2 hours and got nothing (despite the fact that i followed the guide book), i tried to contact with online help. Surprisingly, they said that my problem is that the new cable cant fit the socket on the wall, and I have to wait until 27th December to get helped from a technician. What a disaster. I was so disappointed about the way they do with a new customer. Always telling that "bring your broadband to home and be able to connect quickly". I  felt like i was deceived by Virgin. Will never recommend to anyone again 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet for more than two weeks

Hi chichiua,

Thanks for letting me know about your issues with having no internet for 2 weeks. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test things from here but I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with making the booking I will require some information from you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos