Menu
fitzy69
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet for a week and still no internet after engineer visit.

I've now not had any internet for 7 days, and had an engineer visit this morning st 0830, he said that the cable from wall to the router was fine and that I was possible the cable from the ground to the virgin junction box outside could be degraded so he run a couple of tests and said all he neede to do was up the flow on my outside cable, he also installed the new super hub 3.0 and called virgin to give them the new router numbers and got the them to activate it.  But as of writing this post 5.5 hrs later and having a lady from India send the activation code several times and rebooting again & again I still have NO internet, just a flashing green base light.

Now I've been told I've got to wait until tomorrow (thursday) for another engineer visit, despite being promised when I originally booked the first engineer last week that if I called back before 4pm they could guarantee an engineer the SAME day.

This is a terrible way to treat a 13 year plus loyal customer. My wife can't work from home due to NO internet. 

I need this sorted ASAP!!!

Dave

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet for a week & still no internet after engineer visit.

Hi fitzy69,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with this, sound like a nightmare!

I've run a diagnostic on the equipment and I can see it's currently online. Are you still experiencing issue with this?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos