Menu
TekIt2TheMax
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No internet connectivity after activating new TiVo box.

I recently upgraded my package from 50mb to 200mb and ordered the TiVo box also. My TiVo box arrived today and I followed the guide to set it up. I called the activation line and then turned on my current hub 3.0 and the new TiVo box. My hub 3.0 is no longer connecting to the internet and my TiVo box fails startup on the configuring IP step with error 7011. I have reported this over the phone and where they attempted to send the activation signal again even though the internet and tv were showing as active. The telephone support guy said that the router and TiVo box were showing as offline even though they were both turned on and connected. I've been informed that an engineer will visit me on the 29th December. I am now without internet which is very frustrating. I've even attempted to remove all of the new equipment and use my hub as it was previously set up but still no internet.

Does anybody have a solution as I'm sure this could be something I could fix as everything was working fine before the activation signal.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connectivity after activating new TiVo box.

Hello Tek2TheMax,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to read about the problems you had when activating your new kit, this sounds frustrating.

I've just taken a look and I can see that you're up and running now which is great news.

If however you're having any other issues, please drop me a PM so I can continue to investigate.

Thanks again for your post,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos