Menu
mattmm2
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No internet connection tonight

Just can't get any internet at all on my 150mb package tonight. Wifi works on router but no internet. Have tried turning on and off about six times over the evening, no joy. Running tests via My Virgin Media page tell me that either my equipment is off (it isn't I'm looking at it) or everything is fine.

I'm in Area 30 (Nottingham).
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connection tonight

Same issue here since approx 11:50pm

Area 01
-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Has your internet come back on.

what status do you get when you connect to 192.168.0.1 don't log in, but click on 'Check Router Status'

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No, still not working although their status page now acknowledges an issue.

Router shows Network Access as 'Blocked' and only connected to one downstream channel (normally 10).

The status currently shows estimated fix time of 12:40.
-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ok Good luck for the fix

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi mattmm2, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your connection. 

I have tried to take a look but I am unable to locate your connection details. 

I will pop you a PM to get some more information and we'll take it from there. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi backtothefuture, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have also had trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems there was a fibre break in your area, ref 

F005123916. This has now been resolved. 

The connection is now looking good from this side. 

How are things looking from your side? If you are still having trouble let us know and we will be more than happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes, all working fine now since the repair.
-

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi backtothefuture,

Thanks for getting back in touch so quickly. I am glad to see things are looking better for you now. 

If you need us to take a look at anything in the future we will be more than happy to do so. 

All the best

Emma

0 Kudos