Menu
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 11 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet connection area 22

I telephoned Virgin Media. Was informed the area issue has been resolved. However there is an issue with my hub so a tech will come tomorrow. I suspect it may be a building fault. Hopefully he will have access to all that.
0 Kudos
Yoyo360
Joining in
Message 12 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I called VM this morning and booked an engineer for this Wed. But then I received the text later this afternoon :

Hi, this is Virgin Media. We've cancelled your Service visit because we've found a network problem in your area. We'll confirm once this is resolved.

I received no confirmation about the matter is resolved or not. I still have not got anything back on. Hope the engineer would work out something for you. I have to chase up the appointment issue with VM.
0 Kudos
Peperempe
Joining in
Message 13 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I called VM around 7 pm last night, they confirmed a fault with they area and the person I spoke to said the latest update shows it should be fixed by noon today. Fingers crossed.

0 Kudos
Ellidian
Joining in
Message 14 of 24
Flag for a moderator

I called VM last night as well and they said there's an area fault that won't be fixed until Thursday...
0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 15 of 24
Flag for a moderator

No technician arrived. Called Virgin Media, their system has cancelled the appointment in error. New appointment now Thursday. All area issues are resolved ...apparently. The issue in London E16 is exclusively my hub.
0 Kudos
Yoyo360
Joining in
Message 16 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Any internet for u all, especially those in London E16?
Because i still have none.
0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 17 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Just had a lovely chat with Virgin Media in Swansea. It will be repaired by 03:00 tomorrow. The error I have is only affecting E16 1YU . It is their reference F005174669. Please do telephone them as so far only two complaints on their fault
0 Kudos
Peperempe
Joining in
Message 18 of 24
Flag for a moderator

That's the same fault number I was given on Monday. Called yet again last night and was told they had to dig through some roads and the council wouldn't let them start until 9 am today. Also to call 08005610061 from 10 am for updates.

0 Kudos
Peperempe
Joining in
Message 19 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Is it working for anyone yet? Received a text around 11 am yesterday saying the issue has been fixed. Got home, it still wasn't working, called Virgin and Michael said the latest ETA was 8:30 pm. Rebooted the hub twice since then and nothing's happened.

0 Kudos
Yoyo360
Joining in
Message 20 of 24
Flag for a moderator

No at least I don't have anything yet. I called VM again, as I suppose to have a technician coming this morning but they never show. They said they automatically cancel the appointment when they found the fault. They book another round of technician for tmr morning. Tomorrow is the kast day that I can stand. If they do not resolve this by tomorrow. That is it, I will not be with VM.
0 Kudos