Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 24 (287 Views)

No internet connection area 22

I have seen some post talking about their broadband has been down. I am in area 22 and this has happened for over 10 hours.

I have rebooted the super hub 3 and my computer for several times. But there is still no internet connection.

Anyone having the same issues?
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 24 (276 Views)

Re: No internet connection area 22

Area 22 has little meaning as it has nothing to do with physical areas. It's the town & postcode that matter.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 24 (256 Views)

Post code E16 1YU.
Any reported issues in the area?
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 24 (243 Views)

Hi. Yes I think we must be in the same building as we share the identical postcode. No virgin media since Friday afternoon. I heard from a friend it is VM region 22 coveribg e16 and e14. No update as to when it will be restored.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 24 (237 Views)

I have just telephoned virgin media. Lovely lady, no other reports of issues apart from mine in the postcode. So I encourage anyone else to contact VM to report.
Tuning in
Message 6 of 24 (225 Views)

Whilst based on the phone call a technician was to visit on Tuesday I've just had a text saying there is a network issue. This can't be resolved with a technician visit. No time given for when it will be resolved.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 24 (223 Views)

Oddly when I enter the postcode onto "check your servixe" the Virgin media response is no known issues. I'm getting dizzy by going around in circles
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 24 (216 Views)

@yesyesno thank you for your updates and your attempts of fixing the issues. The whole thing is strange indeed. I have been trying to call but they put me on hold. I will do the calling again.

I try to use the online tool to diagnose/fix the problem. But it says my hub is not switched one, which is not true.

I hope that someone would seriously look into the matter because it is affecting the whole area. I am not the only person who needs internet to work and getting frustrated here.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 9 of 24 (198 Views)

My address is considered area 22 as well. Postcode CT19 5HZ. My connection has been flakey for 4 days now. On Wednesday evening there was no Internet at all so I called customer support and they said they'd look into it. Also booked an appointment for Friday. On Thursday evening the connection was restored with normal speed so I canceled the appointment. It seemed fine until this morning. Today the speed has been fluctuating wildly, dropping down to under 1 mb/s then going back up to 100. Then at around 7pm it disappeared. Rebooting the hub and my PC didn't help.
The website shows no known issues for my postcode and the tests I ran claimed everything was fine.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 10 of 24 (172 Views)

In the same block of flat as you, E16 1YT and I have the same issue. Called 5 times between Friday and yesterday but they couldn't even give an update on when the issue will be resolved. This is the first time ever I've experienced an outage that lasted longer than 6 hours in Europe. Then again, I only just started using Virgin a month ago.

0 Kudos