Menu
JTaylor69
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet at TF2

Hello,

I have not had broadband since yesterday afternoon and it is still off at this time (as informed by a family member). We have tried power cycling the SuperHub to no avail and shows network access as 'Denied' in the operation config.

I noticed a calling card was posted at some point yesterday afternoon with the name of 'Network' and that there is a problem that requires an engineer visit. We tried calling but was given an automated line instead.

I was just wondering what the issue is?

Area code: 04

Thanks,
Jordan

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet at TF2

Hi JTaylor69,

sorry to hear about your broadband being off, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested your connection from here and I can see that your Hub is online and everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Also, what lights have you got on the Hub?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
JTaylor69
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Adam,

Apologies for not updating, we had called an engineer out, whom had sorted it all for us.
He also adjusted the power levels and made some changes within the cab.

Thanks again.
Jordan

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jordan, 

Thanks for getting back to me!

I appreciate you letting me know that the engineer came out and sorted everything for you, this is great!

Just remember if you require any assistance in future then post back here and we'll gladly take a look at things from here for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos