Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3 (50 Views)

No engineer visit

Hello

My first time here. I've tried searching but keep coming up with nothing.

Last Tuesday the Hub3 I have decided to play up. The base light would turn green then white, start flashing, go off, red lights came on, then green, then start flashing again. It continued in a loop for around 5 hours then it came back on again. The same thing happened again on the Friday so I phoned 150. I was told the Hub needed replacing and that an engineer would visit this morning between 0800-1200.

No one has arrived so I tried to ring an advisor but there was no option on the phone for one so I did an online chat. Here I was told that there was NOTHING showing on my account about an engineer visit for today.  He stated there was a noise fault on the network but nothing is showing on service status. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement!

I wish there was a way of getting straight through to an advisor on the telephone to arrange another day and time as need to phone them again.

Sorry to go on. Please help.

Gill.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3 (32 Views)

Re: No engineer visit

Update:

I rang 150 again and spoke to a gentleman in the broadband dept. He explained and gave me a lesson in what is happening when the hub is flashing green, red or white lights which I sort of knew already but wasn't sure. He said the Hub was working correctly and there was no visit planned for today because of this. There was a fault with the network which has now been rectified so I shouldn't have any more problems.

Thanks for reading.

Gill.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (18 Views)

Re: No engineer visit

Hey Gill,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry for not replying sooner!

I really appreciate that you've kept your thread up to date.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos