Menu
Paulogs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No broadhand on and off for two days now

My broadband has been going off and on for two days. All lights are blue accept one intermittent green light. I've rebooted and reconnected cables and checked service status which says no issues.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No broadhand on and off for two days now

call virgin media, there must be a fault, the forum is a very slow way of making contact I'm afraid usually about a week if you was to wait, so definately get on the phone Smiley Happy

All Replies
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

call virgin media, there must be a fault, the forum is a very slow way of making contact I'm afraid usually about a week if you was to wait, so definately get on the phone Smiley Happy
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm assuming you have done all the basic checks? cables firmly connected? and I am also presuming the light that is flashing the the tick light meaning thats its locked on or synced
0 Kudos
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

or not locked on in this instance Smiley Tongue
0 Kudos
livia
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The light that is the green colour is the light below the Tick light which shows that it's not making a proper connection to the VM network so defo call into VM is needed

-------------------------------
I work for Virgin - but all opinions posted here are my own .....
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paulogs, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband being on and off for a few days now, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can see a very high number of T3 time outs inside your Hubs logs, an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos