Menu
Simpleboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband

Lost broadband at the weekend called Monday fixed,home from today 3 phone calls later doing the same thing except one reset still no hardware or wifi,lasts minutes after I put the phone down.any suggestions?not getting fixed! How many times do you need to ring to get more done?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Simpleboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No broadband

Did some checks myself and found if I disconnected the hardline wifi worked,tried different cable,PC and still the same ,did work on one for a day.engineer came and changed hub from a 2 to a 3 , there is an issue with hub 2 that can cause this that has been seen by the engineer for a couple of months .been 4 days with hub 3 and all ok.maybe worth virgin adding a check to see if wifi works when hardware disconnected and visa Versa,when you call the help line
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Simpleboy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies you are experiencing loss of broadband service. 

I can see from your account that you called through to us and have arranged for an engineer appointment.

Let us know the visit goes,

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Simpleboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Did some checks myself and found if I disconnected the hardline wifi worked,tried different cable,PC and still the same ,did work on one for a day.engineer came and changed hub from a 2 to a 3 , there is an issue with hub 2 that can cause this that has been seen by the engineer for a couple of months .been 4 days with hub 3 and all ok.maybe worth virgin adding a check to see if wifi works when hardware disconnected and visa Versa,when you call the help line
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for updating the thread with the progress of this Simpleboy,

I'm very sorry for the initial trouble experienced.

Let us know if we can assist with anything further,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos