Menu
Vh1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband

Have had no broadband today and earliest an engineer can come is Monday afternoon. I'm self employed and need a reliable internet connection. I've lost a day's work today and was going to be working this weekend too. That'll mean I'll have had 3.5 days without broadband. Getting the C130 error message on TiVo box so looks like that isn't working proper either. No happy.
0 Kudos
Dronuk
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband

Feel your pain....an engineer came and broke my connection yesterday afternoon and despite numerous calls they fail to understand it was them outside with wires and they've told me earliest is Tuesday night?

If I were you I would use 4G signal to connect your laptop if you can and bill them.

I live in a major city (Bristol) and they've told me that they can't get anyone to me? Where are you?

0 Kudos
Vh1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Edinburgh. Really hoping they can fix it on Monday. Contract due for renewal next month. Might be time to go elsewhere.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Vh1,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service!

I'm hoping you're back up and running now, I can't confirm this as I'm not able to find your account info. Please do let me know if you're still having problems and I will happily investigate further.

Appreciate your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos