Menu
Sueandrews84
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No broadband for a week

Why is your broadband crap? Mine has been off since last Tuesday and I can't speak to anyone all I get is your stupid recording telling me it is being fixed, but not til the 26th I'm utterly disgusted with the service.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband for a week

hiya @Sueandrews84 it depends on the fault it could be a fault outside of virginmedia control, e.g. 3rd party damaged cables, people doing DIY in cabling causing noise going back onto network.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Sueandrews84
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If that was the case, surely they could offer an alternatives? This affects my ability to do my job and they don't give a monkeys
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

and what alternatives do you suggest?
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Sueandrews84
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How about providing a 3G dongle so I could work?? Not asking for the world, just a temp solution.
0 Kudos
Sueandrews84
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just to inform you, I'm sofa surfing at Friends who have Internet !! You think that's good??
0 Kudos
Sueandrews84
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Looking forward to your response
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

very much doubt that.. if internet is that important i would be looking at getting a business package which has a SLA (Service Level Agreement), residential accounts dont have SLA's, could be a good money spinner offering USB dongles for alternative connection 

0 Kudos