Menu
allumj
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband - day 9

What can you do when you have no Broadband and a tech support line which shuts off your call after you have been on hold for 10 or 15 minutes. Frustrating is the not word. Why don't Virgin give a damn?
0 Kudos
allumj
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband - day 9

Just spent another 20 mins on hold to tech support and yes you've guessed it - they accidentally hung up on me. Another weekend with no broadband. Their service is officially crap!
0 Kudos
allumj
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Day 10 - still no broadband

So far I have been to India, Holland - I think and now back to Scotland. Everyone I speak has a different answer. Interference, cut fibre optics, replacing cables. Now apparently there is nothing wrong externally so it must be by equipment!! We'll post it out to you. Get the story right for heavens sake. What's the number for Sky or BT?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Day 10 - still no broadband

Hi allumj, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to learn that you're having troubles with no broadband, I apologise for any troubles incurred, I will do my very best to help resolve this for you.

I have run some checks from here and I can see that your modem's SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) levels are too low and will require an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos