Menu
emanresU
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No broadband area 01

Our internet has been down for 5 hours plus now, when ive checked the service status page it says "no known issues". I spoke to someone in customer services and was informed that there is a problem in the area and it is high priority, will be fixed by 27/03/17... seriously? 10 days to fix a "high priority" fault?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband area 01

Hi emanresU,

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F005174413 for SNR and FECS (Signal to Noise Ratio and Forward Error corrections). 

The current review date is 27/03/2017. I will keep an eye on this for you and let you know as soon I know more. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
emanresU
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,
Thank you. Luckily we have had no more intermittent problems since that night. Thanks for your response.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello emanresU,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Pleased to hear that everything has settled down for you now. I appreciate that you've kept in touch, let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos