Menu
Iamjosh63
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No broadband and TV for 3 weeks!

I lived in SW4 0NH and I have had no broadband and TV since 24th Feb. I reported the issue and kept calling virgin but all they said was like "they are working hard to fix it and should be working the next day". Can you imagine not having broadband and TV for just one day? I have had enough so far. I have to go to coffee shops or use my mobile. What happened to virgin?! I feel like I am living in the underdeveloped country.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband and TV for 3 weeks!

Hi Iamjosh63,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies you are experiencing loss of broadband connection for this length of time. I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

From checking your connection, the broadband is currently showing as online, however there is a fault reported in your area. The reference number is F005164218 and has a review date of this evening. You can check our Service Status page for further updates.

Once this is has been closed down as resolved, we can check your connection, if you are still experiencing further issues.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos