Menu
Jackisa
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Wifi Flashing green arrows!!!!!

Received my hub 3.0 3 days ago and still NO connection. Followed set up step by step ie activated first before setting up box. I have a green wifi sign, flashing green arrows below and a solid white line at the bottom. Phoned support who said there had been a service issue but it had now been sorted ( yeah right) and they told me to go to virginmedia/activation site which has told me since yesterday "sorry can't activate at the moment come back later or ring support". I even moved my hub right next to my wall box and still nothing. Really frustrated now!!!! Please help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Wifi Flashing green arrows!!!!!

Hi Jackisa, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with no internet and flashing lights, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test things from here however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics, I will need some additional information from you. I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos