Menu
Richardleeds
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Internet connection or tv

Have had no Internet all day and tv went off about 1000. There was an issue showing on the website which has now gone and have received 5 texts saying fault is repaired. NO it is not as I still have no tv or Internet. Does anyone at virgin have any idea what they are doing?

0 Kudos
Q-A
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet connection or tv

Not in the know other than virgin don't know what they're doing. I called them today at 1130 told them my broadband was down and that when I checked online there was a problem in my area 11. They said no problem in area sending out an engineer tomorrow but now just received a text saying "we've cancelled call out as there's a problem in area! Seriously **bleep**.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet connection or tv

Hi Richardleeds

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear of the loss of service you experienced recently. When checking there was a fault ticket open F004982036 that was causing a loss of broadband service that's now been closed. Everything looks great at the moment with your hub but there are power level issues showing with your TiVo that will require an engineer visit. I'll send you a PM so we can get this visit arranged.

Speak soon

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos