Menu
SoDisappointed
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Internet and no way to contact Virgin

No internet via broadband cable when I got home last night.
Today I am at work so cannot check.
However, I am more than disappointed with Virgin and the way it deals with these situations.
It was impossible to talk to anybody. The telephone system sends you in circles.
In the end, I was told I would need to wait 5 mins but I had to wait 20 mins or more before they cut me off.
As I had no internet connection, my only option was to phone.
In the end I had to give up.
How can Virgin treat their customers so badly?
Today I tried to contact Virgin but no luck yet again. The chat facility also does not work as they say they are too busy.
So I still do not know if there is a problem with the internet in my area or not.
I have not received any notifications of any sort.
Can anyone advise? I live in Andover Hampshire.
I really am So Very Disappointed with Virgin.

Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet and no way to contact Virgin

.. and it is a one week delay before the VM bods get to a thread, unless someone pleads upstairs on your behalf. Then everyone else who waited a week get angry! Their support is very bad.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
defected_sound
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

SoDisappointed

Did you select the 'faults' option when you called? The chat system can sometimes get very busy. 

Lastly you can check online if their is a fault in you area by logging into your account.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SoDisappointed,

Sorry that we were unable to reach you sooner. For any issues that require immediate attention calling in would be the better option.
If you have an issue for which you can wait for a response then this Forum is definitely the right place to come.

I'd like to think that your broadband service has resumed since you posted but I'll be happy to try to search for an explanation if needed, or to help with any other issues you may have. Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) so that I can locate and test your connection if needed.

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos