Menu
Cust1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Internet, Phone ,Or Tv

Hi All, 

Looking forward to your answers .

Last week we lost broadband , phone line was crackling . Phoned for engineer was told a week , called back and was told that an engineer would attend my house a couple of days later and not a week as initially told. Engineer came spent a good couple of hours " fixing " the solution , broadband was back up and running and phone line was " working " . A day later everything has gone TV , Broadband and now TV has the C130 and W02 codes, called to report and was told it would be a week ! Not a happy customer and was offered £30.00 for nearly two weeks intermittent service . Im tempted to go to Sky but Im sure they all have issues.

What are peoples thoughts on the slow service from booking engineers - Im sure they have outsourced to a third party hence the longer delays in getting engineers on site . When I asked this  wouldnt confirm . So in a nut shell pricing gone up service levels have gone down ! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet, Phone ,Or Tv

Hi Cust1, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that your internet isn't working at the moment, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that you're only locking onto one upstream channel, an engineer will be required to proceed and get this resolved for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I will ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos