Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (104 Views)

No Broadband or TV in WD3 Croxley Area

I have had no broadband or TV for over a day now.  I called Virginmedia up and they confirmed there is an 'intermittent' issues.  The superhub v3 has a blinking green like.  This issue does not seem intermittent to me though - it is a complete loss of service.  Anyone else in the WD3 area having issues?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)

Re: No Broadband or TV in WD3 Croxley Area

Hi jstanway,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are experiencing no internet nor TV service.

On the day you posted there was a fault reported in your area which you mentioned. This has since been closed down as resolved and the connection is showing as fine with no issues.

If you are experiencing any further issues, by all means let us know and we will check it for you.

Regards
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (60 Views)

Hi 

TV is ok now.  Internet is back but connection quality is poor.  I'm seeing large amounts of packet loss and the network keeps dropping.  When it is up it's pretty slow and things take a long time to load (I'm on a 200Mb connection).  I have tried rebooting my router but that has not fixed the issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (51 Views)

Hello jstanway,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

Good to hear your TV is back up and running. In regards to your internet, sorry to hear about the troubles you're having. I wondered if you notice any changes if you test the network in Modem Mode?

Please do get back to us so we can continue to investigate.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos