Menu
Joeldawid
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Broadband for 3 days

I've had no Broadband now since Wednesday lunchtime. I've spoken to Virgin a few times. They've said I'm not the only person in the area Who's having problems and that an engineer is dealing with the problem. They also have booked an engineer to come to my house which I'm confused about as I was under the impression it was an area issue rather than a individual issue. The engineer can't come until the 4th March. Anybody in the same boat or know if there's anything I can do to sort it out.
Cheers
Joel
Happymeal
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Broadband for 3 days

Same here.
TV was garbled most of Wednesday, SD channels seem ok-ish late yesterday and today. Internet has been down since Wednesday evening.

Area 20 here.
0 Kudos
Joeldawid
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ye for me TV has been fine which is odd. Just broadband.
What have they said to you when you rang up?

Area 07
Joel
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joeldawid, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with no broadband for 3 days, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tried to test things from here for you, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos