Menu
phillg1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New home hub

Hi I have veen told that I need to order a sh3 due to a fault with mine after going through the steps of changing the network channel etc. Could someone arrange this for me?
Thanks
Phill
0 Kudos
Daren-ITsold
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New home hub

Quicker to ring 150 mate to be honest....
Regards
Daren, ITsold UK Website Support
Not affiliated with VM just trying to help where I can.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phill,

We can order replacement equipment from here if needed. We would be required to justify the action by querying what the issue is and running some diagnostics from here of course.

If you've not already resolved this would you please explain what problems you are having? We'll then advise on some correctional steps followed by, if those don't work, a possible replacement.

Many thanks,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
phillg1986
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
The problem is still ongoing.. the router drops signal over wifi, engineer came and the chabnels were adjusted etc and still no difference.
Thanks
Phill
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phill,

Ahh sorry that the engineer was unable to resolve this for you. I have now ordered a replacement, as promised Smiley Happy

Here are the details:

• The new Hub should arrive within the next few days (probably longer due to the bank holiday).
  • The courier, Yodel, will leave contact details should re-delivery arrangements be needed.
  • A text will be sent (to the mobile number we have listed for you) the day prior to delivery advising of an ETA.
  • Full setup and activation instructions will be included.

Keep me updated on how you get on Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos