Menu
Philljam
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New build installation

I am another in a long line of potential Virgin Media customers extremely frustrated at the abysmal customer service provided by Virgin Media. I moved into a new build 4 weeks ago after submitting a request for installation of Virgin fibre optic broadband 3 weeks previously. I have now been waiting nearly 2 months for service to be provided. During that time I have heard nothing from Virgin Media; not a single phone call or email to explain what is causing the delay. The sales person at my builder has left numerous messages and emails with them without success.

I managed to find a number for them at one point and got through to somebody who told me his colleague would ring back; never happened. I think Richard Branson would be appalled at what is going on with Virgin Media's Housebuilding Team. Perhaps I will find out when I send a copy of this email to him. Unfortunately for me Virgin Media is the only company providing fibre optic in my area; if they weren't I would have dropped them weeks ago. I'm sorry to say that Virgin Media's customer service has been absolute garbage.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build installation

Forget about Richard Branson, he sold out to an American company called Liberty Global ages ago and they simply continue to use the Virgin brand under licence.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos