Menu
0danielwright0
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New build house new box outside no services

Hi,
I have moved into a brand new house that was meant to have virgin media on before I moved in but didn't I have waited 2 months they finally finished on Saturday last week and I still don't have any services Available on my post code I have rung all the number I can find to try and find out a little bit more information when they are due to be turned on but nobody can give me an answer please any help will be appreciated

Thanks daniel
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build house new box outside no services

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still without services. I'd love to look in to this for you however I will need some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build house new box outside no services

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

I have now popped an email over to the Growth Team to see where we are with your address. 

They will be able to look in to the works in your area and give me an update on where we are and when we should be able to accept orders for your address Smiley Happy 

Leave it with me for now, once I hear back from the team I shall update you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos