Menu
Bobobthejob
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New build connection frustration

Hi,

Can someone help point me in the right direction or provide a contact number for the rep looking after the site for new home?

I have a new build home where all the ducting is done ready for connection. it has been weeks since I requested details of the rep from the developer onsite admin office but they dont seem to be getting any joy.

My neighbour who is already connected and said she had no issue getting the installation sorted but I just don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I have looked on the virgin website and its how's that I can now get services so looks likes the address is registered.

I can send details over to a admin if this will help to progress.

I often work from home so it is crucial that this is sorted really soon.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build connection frustration

Hi Bobobthejob

Many thanks for joining us and for taking the time to let us know about your new build journey Smiley Happy

I can absolutely help with this if you don't mind getting back to me with some details for me to investigate this further for you.

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address and the email address the vouchers should be sent to, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what we have done for you and what to expect next Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos