Menu
tanckb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Virgin Router never arrived

I got a Text at the beginning of December saying that now my broadband speed had been increased I would be sent a new router upgrade in the next few day's. It never arrived. Got a an Email after Christmas basically saying the same thing that I would have a new upgraded router in the next few days Still nothing it is now nearly Feb and still nothing. Was this an error as I do have the Superhub 2ac. Has anyone else received texts and emails but nothing arrived ?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Virgin Router never arrived

My advice would be to stick with the SH2ac.  It is quite capable of high speeds and is still the most reliable VM hub so long as it has firmware version 1.01.11

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Virgin Router never arrived

Hi tanckb

Thanks for your post. Apologies for any confusion surrounding the new Hub 3.0. It is strange how it hasn't arrived though, especially after receiving notifications that it would! 

As Dave_cq says the SH2ac is capable of high speeds but if you do wish to upgrade just give us a call on 150 free from any Virgin Media line or 0345 454 1111 from another line and we'll get this looked in to for you. 

Cheers

Ian _LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos