Menu
chanixx
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Customer For 1 Day, Instant Disappointment

Anyone else had the same experience as me?

I signed up for broadband last week. Then on saturday two men were in my garden working without even letting me know what the hell they were doing. I went downstairs to find my house filled with cigarette smoke as he was smoking at my front door and it was coming in through the window vents. I called virginmedia to complain as my four year old has asthma and was irritated by the smoke. I was passed through to a so called manager who said they are contractors and nothing to do with virginmedia so basically what do you want us to do?! She put me through to customer services... I was on hold for 15 minutes before I gave up. I tried to call them back several times throughout the day with no avail. I have not been able to get through to virginmedia online or by phone since. Needless to say I will be tearing up the contract when it comes through the door. 
Do virginmedia actually have any customer service as I feel i have hit a brick wall???!!  I was with talktalk I can get through to them no problem by phone, online chat and can email them also!!! Big disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer For 1 Day, Instant Disappointment

Hi chantixx

I am sorry to hear you have had this experience with contractors of ours Smiley Sad

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us too and a warm welcome to the community.

I'd like to take a look into this for you to see what we can do to support you further as this does need to be looked into with our partner contractors.

For me to do so if you could send a private message to me with your name, preferred contact number and full address, I can then flag this to the install teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what they are going to do to resolve this for you Smiley Happy

Cheers!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer For 1 Day, Instant Disappointment

Hi chantixx

I’m just popping back to see if you are still looking for support with this.

If so if you could get back to me, that would be fab Smiley Very Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos