Menu
Neilines
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Never ending problems

Hi

I have been a cable user for many years, started with NTL got moved over to Virgin, for years had a few problems but could live with them, recently I have had no end of problems.

I didn't want the tv it's not good compared to other legal online tv services, but as Virgin refused to keep my original service of only broadband I was forced to take the tv.

I have had it a month now and can hardly watch it, it freezes, jumps, stalls, crashes. When it works it's slow, and not intuitive to use.

Also my internet over the last year keeps having regular outages ranging from 5 mins upto 1 hour. This is starting to happen 3-5 times a week.

I tried to call support but because I don't have a Virgin phone the call ended up costing me £170 I'm not joking!!

I have also tried your online chat but just keep getting all agents are busy try again latter response.

I'm sick of this, the support is shocking I have a tv package you forced on me. And I can't even watch it plus the Internet conectivity you sell me is so temperamental its stopping me from watching legal online programs.

You used to be ok but you have lost your edge.

Please listen to your clients as thousands on Twitter are saying you are a dreadful, these comments range from those with a few followers right the way upto celebrities with thousands of followers.

I would like it if someone from support could call me so I don't have to pay over £100 again for you to say my internet should now be ok.

Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Neilines
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Never ending problems

Reading the posts here, and had a few more followers on Twitter since my rant following months of bad service, seems same for thousands. What's happened why after years of Virgin media been ok have you just lost it?
0 Kudos

All Replies
Neilines
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Reading the posts here, and had a few more followers on Twitter since my rant following months of bad service, seems same for thousands. What's happened why after years of Virgin media been ok have you just lost it?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey Neilines,

Thanks for joining the community, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your services, I appreciate this is frustrating.

We will need to diagnose each service, so I'll help with broadband here, if you could post on the TV boards then a colleague will be in touch.

May I ask if you're using your wireless or hard-wired connection when you notice the performance problems? If you test your speed, do you get good results?

Please get back to us so we can continue to investigate and help further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos