Menu
Message 11 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need Help again.

Hi Piter,

Thanks for responding and for trying the factory reset. As that hasn't helped it's not going to be software side on the hub. Also looking at the Inssider screenshot you posted it looks like there are no other networks nearby either so that's good at least. It's possible there's a problem with the hub so let's try a replacement. It should arrive with you in 3 to 5 days. 

Let me know how the replacement works and we'll take things from there. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

piter
Superfast
Message 12 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi John_G    Thank you and I will let you know how the things are with new superhub also when i get my hub do i need to phone in to activate or just plug in?

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi Piter,

When it arrives there'll be a number with the instructions to call to activate it. Alternatively you can message me and I'll get it activated for you Smiley Happy bear in mind it might take me a few hours to pick up your message. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

piter
Superfast
Message 14 of 41
Flag for a moderator

got my hub this morningSmiley Wink activated 45min ago and honestly m WiFi connection is brilliant no problems at all. Many thanks to John_G and the virgin media Team Smiley Happy

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update piter, great to hear that the new hub has improved thingsSmiley Happy

Cheers for taking the time to let us know.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 16 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Broadband went off last night after 11. Back this morning 10 any idea why? why it happens every few weeks? Cant you fix this virgin media? Any explanation please. Thanks

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi piter

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Sorry to hear that you had loss of broadband connection.

When I checked your account I can see that there has been a fault reported causing intermittent connection over the weekend. There is still a notice on the account that you may still experience this issue. However the network is starting to stabilise, so hopefully you won't get any further issues.

If you do let me know and I will check the network again.

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 18 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for you reply, But why this is happening? Every month i got few disconnection starting from 11pm till next day in the morning.. Instead waiting for the network to stabilize it self, would be great if you could fix the problem so it wont happens again in future as this is not 1st time since i been loyal customer with you guys. All the best.

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi piter

Thanks for your reply.

I understand how frustrating this can be as you experience this every month.

When I checked your account again, there has been no issues since the 7th June, your router has been online for the past 3 days with no time-outs and the network for SNR (signal to noise ratio) is running at a low percentage. 

Hopefully you won't notice any further disconnections, if you do then please get back in touch.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 20 of 41
Flag for a moderator

connection very slow since yesterday morning any problems?  any Advice would be helpful ,Thank you.

Never Give up
0 Kudos