Menu
piter
Superfast
Message 1 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Need Help again.

Hello, My connection seems loosing internet again... last night arround midnight my connection went off was back in the morning same happend the day before. Please  is it still area fault there or something..? Thank you.

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need Help again.

Hi piter, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to see you've had trouble with your connection. 

I've had a look and I can see there was a fault, ref F003312663. This has now been resolved and your connection looks good.

How are things looking for you currently?

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 3 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hello again i got another problem this time i think my superhub 2 is faulty.. since 2 days my hub keeps resetting it self it hapends few times a day, also many time  i can not connect throw wifi my laptop or iphone 5 did not have this problem before. Can i ask for the engineer to be sent to my property and  replace superhub?

Never Give up
0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 4 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Back from work and my connection  is so **bleep**... Virgin Media will you do something with this please??

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi piter, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I have taken a look at the account and the stats on the hub and all is looking good now. 

Power and SNR levels are optimal. There's no recorded T3 timeouts or resets and there hasn't been any power adjustments either. 

Everything is looking spot on, on the Network segment too. How have things been since Tuesday? 

I'm hoping things have gotten better? If not let us know so we can investigate this further with you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 6 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hello again, since two days my hub keep loosing wifi signal all the time... to get connected again with my laptop have to do restart, had this new hub for long time and i think its time for replacement. Can anyone help. got most optimal settings in super hub for wifi.

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi Piter,

Sorry to hear the wireless is poor again. I've checked your connection to make sure there's nothing on our end to cause this and everything looks perfectly fine. 

When you say you have the most optimal settings for wifi what do you mean? Do you use a wireless scanner at all? Just to make you aware, utilities like InSSIDer are very useful but don't show all sources of interference, only the other networks. It also can't take into account how busy each network is. You could find just the one network on one channel but that has 4 ipads, 3 PC and xboxes connected. Try all the wireless channels to see what gives you the best signal. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 8 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hello again thanks for help as you suggested ive tried it this inssider... but my wifi is still slow YouTube so slow everything so slow.. I used to have auto channel on but since i last posted it was getting slower and slower, so i decided to play with channels etc but no resolution so far ;( also my hub hasn't been moved its in the same place.. What can you suggest to improve my wifi to be like before.

I'm on channel 9 but wifi is very slow tried 11 tried most of them and all pretty much are the same cant watch YouTube or anything like before.. wired connection is fine currently connected to my ps4.

Never Give up
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hello Piter

Sorry about the slow wireless, like John I am unable to see anything wrong WAN wise.

It may be local RF interference or even the hub failing, difficult to say with any certainty. Would you please try a factory reset in the first instance and let us know how it goes.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
piter
Superfast
Message 10 of 41
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for reply Nicola_C , I have just done factory reset and  to be honest with you nothing changed wifi still very slow. What else we can try? maybe  something wrong inside the hub with wifi can be  ?

Never Give up
0 Kudos