Menu
LouisB
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Name Spelling and Virgin contract

Hi, My name is Louis and I have just changed to Virgin broadband. There are two queries I would like to get it solve/ clarified if possible? 

1. My name on my account was put in as Louise rather than Louis by Virgin. Please could you rectify it for me? Let me know if you need any account details. 

2. When I signed up for Virgin I was told (in CurrysPCWorld) that Virgin offered buyout my current contract with Sky. I have heard nothing about that since I paid the £25 deposit. Is this something someone could clarify for me? 

Many thanks in advance to those who reply. 

Regards 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Name Spelling and Virgin contract

Hi Louis

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear about the name being spelled incorrectly on your account. We can certainly help get this amended for you if you give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or webchat with us via our 'Contact Us' page.

We don't usually offer any kind of 'buy-out' deals as you say, but if you took out the package through Currys/PC World and this is something they offered, it may be worth checking back in with them for more information as it may be a promotion they are running.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos