Menu
Ashey21000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving Into a New Build Home And Virgin Media (Pillar & Post Situation)

Good Afternoon!

I have now spoken to a number of people on the phone and chat support. Each one giving me different answers and responses! and i finally want a answer.

Was told last week by a lady in the new build team that the house was connected to virgin media just not available just yet. and was going to speak to an area rep and get back to me.

I spoke to another person today who said i had to get the developer to complete a referral form? But also the website (and chat reps) say that i cannot get services in my area.

Can someone please contact me and give me a deffinative answer as i am getting very frustrated now to be honest

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Into a New Build Home And Virgin Media (Pillar & Post Situation)

Hi Ashley21000

Thanks for joining us on the forums and for dropping by with your new build query

I'd love to look into this for you and will be happy to offer any help I can for you.

For me to do this I'm going to send a private message to you that you can find on the top right in the envelope.

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be fab Smiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Into a New Build Home And Virgin Media (Pillar & Post Situation)

Hi Ashley21000

Thanks again for dropping by.

If you could drop back to me on the pm I sent to you on Tuesday I’ll then be able to check in with New Build to find out what is happening here for you.

Kind regards.

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos