Menu
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

More Criticism

I am fuming, Virgin are so incompetent! You send your sales people out to homes who clearly I now find out haven't got a clue! I cancel my existing services as asked by you, to be told only a couple of days before you are coming to install your services that you don't have the work done needed to connect my home, furthermore you go on about rights of way, when I own the part of the road in front of my home, the other houses have to use my road to get to their homes - all of which should have been apparent weeks ago when you visited. Absolutely useless is putting it mildly, now I have to sort the mess out that the incompetent staff at Virgin have caused me!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: More Criticism

Hi Sogat82

I appreciate you are unhappy with the way things have worked out for you  and we have responded to you on this message:

Poor Service

In order to make sure the support stays as streamlined as possible we ask customers to raise one thread only about their issues.

I'm going to close this one down and continue to support you on the other post when you get back to us.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: More Criticism

One thread gets ignored.

Then again so do lots of threads

0 Kudos