Menu
tarahofton
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lost MDD Timeout

I can't connect and my router network log says Lost MDD Timeout. When visiting service status in my virgin media it says no faults (apart from one on the TV to do with a programme).
I have run the test but that just fails to complete.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost MDD Timeout

Hi Tara,

'Lost MDD Timeout' could be an indication of downstream power issues.  Can you please post both the Upstream and Downstream data from your hub, if there's any showing, so that we can see if there is an obvious issue.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi tatahofton, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with lost MDD time outs, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that there's a number of time outs inside the Hubs logs and an engineer will be required in order to proceed with making the booking.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
LoyalRoyal
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Basically you had what I had. The "Engineer" who installed it never checked power levels or did his job to make sure it is working correctly. It would be nic e if they tested this before leaving but that seems to be too much of an inconvenience. Hopefully your second engineer is nice and knows what they are doing.

0 Kudos